Company Policies & Terms
Company Policies & Terms, January 1, 2020
Braden Social Media LLC is a social media consultancy incorporated in Pennsylvania in 2014 by principal Eric Zimmett.
- It’s our policy that we never submit a proposal to an organization without first having a conversation with the decision makers
- It’s our policy to keep unpaid proposals to one page
- It’s our policy not to start diagnosing and prescribing a solution without first engaging in work
- It’s our policy to not engage in hourly work
- It’s our policy not to engage in work until a contract has been signed and the initial payment has been received
- It’s our policy to suspend work if payment is not received within 30 days of due date
- Due to content strategy, scheduling, and third-party software agreements, a 30 to 90 days notice is required prior to termination, and can require further advance notice dependent on scope of work
- It’s our policy that we do not respond to RFPs
These terms and agency policies are effective as of the dateline above and will remain in effect except with respect to any changes in its provisions in the future, which will be in effect immediately after being posted on this page.
We reserve the right to update or change our terms at any time and you should check this page periodically. Your continued use of our services after we post any modifications to the Terms of Service on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Terms of Service.
Braden Social Media clients are invoiced via Square Inc. Initial payment due at signing. After initial payment, invoices are net 14 terms, payable online via debit/credit through Square, or by check. We can not accept refunds for services already booked, paid, or provided. Invoices not paid by due date are subject to a 5% monthly charge for each month delinquent. We can suspend work if payment delinquency extends beyond 15 days. Due to content strategy, scheduling, and third-party software agreements, 30 to 90 days written notice is required prior to termination, and can require further advance notice dependent upon scope of work.
If we make any material changes to our Terms of Service we will notify you via email. Check this page periodically for updates and revisions.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Policies, please contact us via the information below.
Contact Braden Social Media LLC by phone at 814-826-3119, via email at email@example.com, or by mail at 291 Governors Park Road, Bellefonte, Pa 16823.