Company Policies & Terms
Company Policies & Terms, January 2019
Braden Social Media LLC is a social media consultancy incorporated in Pennsylvania in 2014 by principal Eric Zimmett.
- It’s our policy that we never submit a proposal to an organization without first having a conversation with the decision makers
- It’s our policy to keep unpaid proposals to one page
- It’s our policy not to start diagnosing and prescribing a solution without first engaging in work
- It’s our policy to not engage in hourly work
- It’s our policy to engage in annual commitments to allow the time and freedom to diagnose the client’s challenges in our own manner
- It’s our policy not to engage in work until the initial payment has been received
- It’s our policy not to launch new campaigns on a Saturday or Sunday
These terms and agency policies are effective as of the dateline above and will remain in effect except with respect to any changes in its provisions in the future, which will be in effect immediately after being posted on this page.
We reserve the right to update or change our terms at any time and you should check this page periodically. Your continued use of our services after we post any modifications to the Terms of Service on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Terms of Service.
Braden Social Media clients are invoiced monthly via Square Inc. Initial payment due at signing. Future invoices are net 14 payment, payable online via debit/credit through Square, PayPal, Venmo, or by check. We can not accept refunds for services already booked, invoiced, or provided. Invoices not paid by due date are subject to a 5% monthly charge for each month delinquent. We can suspend work if payment delinquency extends beyond 30 days.
180 to 90 days notice is required prior to contract cancellation or change in services. Notice must be received in writing (email/text/post). Invoices are auto-generated on the first of each month.
If we make any material changes to our Terms of Service we will specify in our monthly Square invoice and paid receipt, via ‘Updated Terms.’ Check this page periodically for updates and revisions.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Policies, please contact us via the information below.
Contact Braden Social Media LLC by phone at 814-826-3119, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at 291 Governors Park Road, Bellefonte, Pa 16823.