Agency Policies & Terms 2019
Braden Social Media LLC is a digital media consultancy incorporated in Pennsylvania in 2014 by principal Eric Braden Zimmett.
- It’s our policy not to participate in spec work unless we are able to publish it publicly and use it in our portfolio
- It’s our policy not to start diagnosing and prescribing a solution without first engaging in work
- It’s our policy not to engage in work until the initial payment has been received
- It’s our policy not to participate in speaking engagements unless we can livestream to our page(s)
- It’s our policy not to launch new campaigns on a Saturday or Sunday
- It’s our policy to keep unpaid proposals to one page
Terms | January, 2019
These terms and agency policies are effective as of the dateline above and will remain in effect except with respect to any changes in its provisions in the future, which will be in effect immediately after being posted on this page.
We reserve the right to update or change our terms at any time and you should check this page periodically. Your continued use of our services after we post any modifications to the Terms of Service on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Terms of Service
Braden Social Media clients are invoiced monthly via Square Inc. Net 14 payment online via debit/credit via Square, PayPal, Venmo or by check. We can not accept refunds for services already booked, invoiced, or provided. Invoices not paid by due date are subject to a 5% monthly charge for each month delinquent.
Minimum of 30 days notice is required prior to cancellation or change in service, which varies depending on services rendered. See invoice/receipt for details specific to our work. Notice must be received in writing (email/text/post). Invoices are auto-generated on the first of each month.
If we make any material changes to our Terms of Service we will notify you via our monthly Square invoice and paid receipt. Check this page periodically for updates and revisions.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us via the information below.
Contact Braden Social Media LLC by phone at 814-826-3119, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at 291 Governors Park Road, Bellefonte, Pa 16823.